Brielle Home 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen 630 Thread Ct Sheet Set & Pillowcase
*Other shipping options calculated at checkout
Deliver the perfect blend of comfort and visual interest to your bed space with this sheet set made from pure Egyptian cotton. Available in multiple pattern and size options, this sheet set's soft and plush texture adds luxurious warmth to your bed. The fully elastic fitted sheet ensures secure and snug fit for your mattress.
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- Made entirely of Egyptian cotton
- Includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, 2 pillow cases (1 in Twin)
- Sateen weave with 630 thread count
- Fitted sheet pocket depth of 15 inches
- Fully elasticized fitted sheet
- Machine washable
- Option to purchase pillow cases only is available
- Fitted sheet: 39 inches wide x 76 inches long x 15 inches deep
- Flat sheet: 66 inches wide x 96 inches long
- Fitted sheet: 54 inches wide x 76 inches long x 15 inches deep
- Flat sheet: 81 inches wide x 96 inches long
- Fitted sheet: 60 inches wide x 80 inches long x 15 inches deep
- Flat sheet: 90 inches wide x 102 inches long
- Fitted sheet: 78 inches wide x 80 inches long x 15 inches deep
- Flat sheet: 108 inches wide x 102 inches long
- 20 inches wide x 30 inches long
- 20 inches wide x 40 inches long
So far they are great. Will be ordering another set. Delivery was very quick. Would recommend
I only use egyptian cotton and this 600 thread count is super comfortable. Fits my bed perfectly, which is hard to find because it's a memory foam that needs deep fitting.
I've washed these sheets quite a bit (i've had them now for a few months) and they are still holding up. My only reason for 3 stars is that they wrinkle really badly after each wash .
The sheets have beautiful, rich color and I especially like the pillowcases that have the pocketed end so the pillow doesn't work itself. Out of the case. Pros: Nice weave with beautiful colors. Cons: Only solid prints. I would have enjoyed finding striped sheets, for example.
I have purchased sheets online before and been sorely disappointed. My last set was microfiber and had a serious problem with pilling. Not this time. These sheets are pure heaven ... soft, thick, comfortable, ... and possessing that mysterious thread count magic that makes them feel luxurious. I'll be buying more.