Update your bedroom with elements of spring with the Everly Watercolor Leaves Comforter Set. Everly features blue, seafoam and grey watercolor leaves painted against a white ground, with a solid white reverse. The set includes the comforter and matching shams made of 100% cotton percale for a cool and crisp feel. The comforter set is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified meaning it is made without harmful chemicals and is safe for the whole family.
- 100% Cotton Shell
- 100% Polyester Fill
- Printed watercolor leaf design
- Cotton percale fabric with a cool and crisp feel
- Solid white reverse
- Machine wash and dry
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
- Twin/Twin XL set includes: 1 comforter 68 inches wide by 86 inches long, 1 sham 20 inches wide by 26 inches long
- Full/Queen set includes: 1 comforter 90 inches wide by 90 inches long, 2 shams 20 inches wide by 26 inches long
- King/California King set includes: 1 comforter 104 inches wide by 90 inches long, 2 shams 20 inches wide by 36 inches long
Love this comforter, beautiful pattern
It is a really nice product with a beautiful pattern. Got a little bit wrinkly after the wash but that is expected with cotton comforters and they smoothed out after a day. Overall it is very stylish and with great price.
Soft and pretty
Soft feel and nice soft printed pattern in very calming colors. Love the leave/branch print really adds a subtle touch of color to my room! Fabric feels like a good qualit and held up to washing well.
Not even on my bed and unhappy with it
The first thing I did was to wash the comforter and pillow shams when I received my bedding. Washing the comforter wasn't the problem. It was in my dryer for 2 hours, the last hour on high heat, and it's still not dry. I now have it air drying on a rack. I have dried my other queen size comforters in my dryer with no problem. The comforter and shams are wrinkled. Heat will take out wrinkles but not with this set. I'm already regretting buying this set and I haven't even been able to put it on my bed yet. I will now have to to to a laundromat to use their commercial size dryer to dry and hopefully not have any wrinkles in this comforter. Just to mention, I have not had any problems with my dryer. Too much trouble to clean.